Product Description & Reviews
Sophisticated yet uncomplicated, the Klipsch R-5650-W II in-wall loudspeaker will forever change the way you view or listen to architectural audio. Whether used for home theater or stereo music applications, this high-quality and installer-friendly model challenges the performance of comparable standalone speakers.1" Titanium dome compression driver mated to 4" square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn. 6.5" CerametallicTM woofer. Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion.
Features & Highlights
- 1" Titanium dome compression driver mated to 4" square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn
- 6.5" CerametallicTM woofer
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
|Part Number:||R-5650-W II|
|Item Size:||9.3 x 14.3 x 14.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.7 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: FBA_CS-IC83-5S, ean: 0849155009939,