KEF R200c Center Channel Loudspeaker - High Gloss Piano Black (Single)
Free Shipping Included! KEF R200c Center Channel Loudspeaker - High Gloss Piano Black (Single) by KEF at The Met Theatre. MPN: R200CGB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With its Uni-Q driver array and flanking bass driver, the KEF R200c is the perfect center channel speaker for your R Series home theater system.The
The R200c has a three way design incorporating twin 5.25 inch bass drivers and a 5 inch MF Uni-Q driver array, which features a 1 inch aluminum tweeter at its acoustic center. The R200c will easily handle the most dramatic and thunderous sound tracks or music scores with incredible detail, surgical precision and effortless timing. The two drivers act as one source, much like the human voice, to give you the best listening experience possible.
KEF’s Z-flex surround on the LF drivers visually smooth the transition to the front panel, while the sturdy die-cast aluminum chassis prevents resonance transfer to the cabinet. The features allow the R200c to deliver clean, punchy bass without colorization. At the center of the mid-range cone is the same vented tweeter that gives our flagship Blade speaker its startlingly pure HF response, and our tangerine wave-guide helps disperse HF evenly across a wider angle to fill the room with an intricate and refreshingly natural sound field.
Features & Highlights
- The KEF R200c Center Channel Loudspeaker features amazingly fast and clean mid-range response and startlingly pure high frequencies, all operating as a single integrated voice thanks to our state-of-the-art Uni Q driver array.
- Unlike conventional speakers, the mid-range cones are rigid magnesium/aluminum constructions that reduce breakup problems, and our mid-range Z-flex surround smoothes the tweeter transition to ensure you're hearing every single detail produced by the R200c.
- The R200c features two 5.5 inch bass drivers, which deliver dynamic, uncompressed, and undistorted bass with a powerful clarity.
- The geometry and bracing of the R200c's driver enclosure optimizes vibrational behavior, reducing secondary radiation from cabinet walls for a cleaner sound. Damping panels further minimize cabinet resonance and coloration.
- Refined, spacious and exquisitely detailed, the R200c delivers sound in such a way that you're sure to hear music like you've never heard it before, and background noise in movies you didn't know were ever there.
|Color:||High Gloss Piano Black|
|Item Weight:||26.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.9 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||38.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.8 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches|