Product Description & Reviews
The KEF Q550 floor standing speaker is the smallest of the Q 2017 Series floor standing speakers, though size hardly matters. The New Q550 boasts a revamped Unit-Q driver array with a New damped tweeter loading tube designed to smooth out treble frequencies. The Q550 also Features New internal upgrades for its low-frequency drivers, including New surrounds and rear suspension, for immaculate bass no matter the volume. The Q550 greatly benefit from a New closed box midrange cabinet, which helps increase clarity and delivers a cleaner, punchier bass. The floor standing speakers also feature an altered mid-bass driver, which improves midrange clarity and produces a more natural bass roll-off between drivers for a more natural sound. The Q550 is available in sleek matte Black and white vinyl finishes. Grilles for the Q550 are sold separately.
Features & Highlights
- The KEF Q550 floor standing speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q550 features a redesigned cabinet, sleek New finishes, and an improved Unit-Q driver Array.
- The Q550 contains an enhanced Unit-Q driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The Q550 features New internal upgrades for its low-frequency drivers, including New Surrounds and rear Suspension, for immaculate bass no matter the volume.
- The Q550 features a 5.25" Unit-Q driver Array, one 5.25" bass driver, and two 5.25" auxiliary bass radiators.
- The Q550 is available in sleek matte Black and white vinyl finishes.
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 39 x 39 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.51 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.