iArk HDMI Audio Extractor Splitter HDMI to HDMI + Optical + RCA L/R Stereo Audio Out Supports 3D, 1080P(50/60HZ)
Free Shipping Included! iArk HDMI Audio Extractor Splitter HDMI to HDMI + Optical + RCA L/R Stereo Audio Out Supports 3D, 1080P(50/60HZ) by iArk at The Met Theatre. MPN: AHE01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This HDMI audio extractor has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one Optical SPDIF and RCA L/R stereo audio output. It extracts digital audio embedded
It's a perfect solution for amplifiers/receivers/sound bars that do not have HDMI inputs, and suitable for various HDMI source devices that do not have dedicated audio output, such as Roku, Chromecast, Blu-ray/ DVD player, cable box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, HD camera/DVR, etc.
Three audio EDID settings:
2CH Mode:Set to 2CH to get RCA L/R stereo output. It can extract digital 2CH PCM stereo audio from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through the RCA L/R port. Note the RCA L/R output will not have sound if incoming is multi-channel (>2CH) audio.
5.1CH Mode: Set EDID to 5.1CH to get 5.1 channel digital surround. The SPDIF optical audio output supports incoming audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital and DTS. It does not support Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, 5.1CH PCM, 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus and above. Please turn off Dolby Digital Plus on Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Chromecast.
PASS Mode: For 5.1/7.1CH PCM, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and above, set audio EDID to pass and connect HDMI output to your receiver directly. Note: SPDIF and RCA will not have sound.
Video color format:24bit/30bit/36bit deep color
Max band rate:6.75Gbps
Input HDMI cable length: up to 10m/30ft (AWG26 standard cable)
Output HDMI cable length: up to 15m/49ft (AWG26 standard cable)
Power adapter: AC (50/60HZ) 100V-240V input; DC 5V/1A output
1x HDMI Audio Extractor
1x Power Adapter
1x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- Extract Audio from HDMI: One HDMI Input to One HDMI Output, One SPDIF Audio Output and One RCA R/L Stereo Audio Output. Note: DO NOT plug TV to HDMI IN port because TV's HDMI ports do not send out signal
- A Perfect Solution: Designed to split 5.1CH/2CH audio from HDMI device like PS3/4, Chromecast, Blu-ray player, cable box, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc. Perfect to use if your receiver/sound bar/surround system does not have HDMI input. Note: Not support HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Three Audio EDID Settings: 2CH, 5.1CH and Pass for different configurations. Optical SPDIF Output supports incoming 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS (Note: Not support Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and above); RCA L/R Output supports incoming 2CH PCM stereo audio
- Premium Quality: Supports Full HD 1080P, 3D and 36-bit deep color with sync sound; made by metal enclosure for excellent heat dissipation and longevity
- Packing & Warranty: 1x HDMI Audio Extractor Converter, 1x 5V/1A (support 100V-240V input) power adapter, 1x User Manual; Plug and Play & One year hassle free warranty
|Manufacturer:||ASK Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Publisher:||ASK Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Studio:||ASK Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|