Product Description & Reviews
WINTOP Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna: Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.Fast and easy set up in 3 steps: a)Connect the antenna to "CABLE/ANT IN" on the back of any HDTV.b) Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.c)Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV! WINTOP Comprehensive Warranty: All WINTOP TV Antennas come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our No.1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.Please Note: 1.For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels. 2.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.3.Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
Features & Highlights
- WINTOP TOP INDOOR TV ANTENNA: Our indoor TV antenna is a receiver that can get all of your local free channel if operate correctly, which can help you save lots of money! Get the free HD Channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC&Fox in 50mile rang from Broadcast Tower, start to access all of the news, sitcomes, kids amd sports programs!
- EXTRA LONG 13FT COAXIAL CABLE & ULTRA SLIM DESIGN: WINTOP is a Manufacturer with best price for you, this super slim like leaf antenna is one of our design that is lightweight as well. And with extra long 13ft coaxial cable, more flexiable to place at the position with the best reception in your house,the better close to the window and no obstacles between your home and Towers.
- FULL HD - 50 MILE LONG RANGE ACCESS: At first, please visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles, Suport Format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p & Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
- OPERATION CORRECTLY: At first, set up according to the manual, you should make sure you have connected the antenna correctly to HDTV (TV with Digital box). And then put the antenna to a higher location like on the wall, better close to the window and no obstacles between your home and Towers, and keep re-scan channels after moving the antenna. Sometimes moving a few feet can make big difference.
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE 30 DAY BACK MONEY GUARANTEE - 12 MONTH WARRANTY: Please rest assured that you have made the right purchase, Our indoor TV Antenna is your best choice.Should you experience any issues with reception or bad signaling feel free to contact us, we can hope you solve your problems or give you a found.We are pretty confident about the quality of our antenna that is why it comes with 1 Year Warranty.
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.