Product Description & Reviews
This Goldwood Sound 6 ohm 10 inch driver has a max wattage of 220 watts and is designed and engineered right here in the USA. This subwoofer features a 20oz magnet with bumper plate, rolled foam surround and poly laminated cone. This subwoofer is a high end, pro audio transducer optimized for all musical instrument, DJ, car audio and professional applications.1 Goldwood Sound GW-410D dual voice coil 10" woofer, 110 watts RMS and 220 watts Max, 41 - 4,000Hz frequency response, 90dB SPL, 6ohm. 1.5" aluminum dual voice coil, 20oz magnet with bumper plate, poly laminated cone with rolled foam surround.
Features & Highlights
- 1 Goldwood Sound GW-410D dual voice coil 10" woofer, 110 watts RMS and 220 watts Max, 41 - 4,000Hz frequency response, 90dB SPL, 6ohm
- 1.5" aluminum dual voice coil, 20oz magnet with bumper plate, poly laminated cone with rolled foam surround
- Stamped steel frame, overall size is 10", fits enclosure hole size of 9.125", mounting depth is 4.5", designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for pro DJ speakers, pro PA speakers, pro karaoke speakers, live sound speakers, fixed installation speakers, studio monitors and home audio speakers
- This listing and price is for 1 Goldwood GW-410D pro audio woofer
|Manufacturer:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Brand:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Studio:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.9 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Electronics PowerHouse
mpn: 45783, ean: 6942449563637,