GOgroove Mini Phono Turntable Preamp (Preamplifier) with 12 Volt AC Adapter for Vinyl Record Player - Works With Audio Technica, Crosley, Jensen, Pioneer, Victrola, 1byone and More Turntables
Free Shipping Included! GOgroove Mini Phono Turntable Preamp (Preamplifier) with 12 Volt AC Adapter for Vinyl Record Player - Works With Audio Technica, Crosley, Jensen, Pioneer, Victrola, 1byone and More Turntables by GOgroove at The Met Theatre. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Integrate the Old with the NewWhat Does a Phono Preamp Do?A phono preamp boosts your turntable's phono audio level up to a more speaker/stereo
What Does a Phono Preamp Do?
A phono preamp boosts your turntable's phono audio level up to a more speaker/stereo receiver-friendly line level , giving you better volume and increased sound quality. If you're planning on hooking up your turntable to a computer , stereo receiver , bookshelf speakers , or any other modern audio equipment , you're going to want this preamp to get the high sound quality that you expect from vinyl.
Do I Really Need It?
Most likely , you do. The majority of newer stereo receivers and speakers lack a phono input , which would directly connect them to the turntable. You'll need the preamp to connect to the phono output of the turntable and the line input of the receiver/speakers. And even newer turntables that may feature a built-in preamp probably aren't going to give you the highest quality sound that could be achieved from an external preamp.
Quick , Easy Setup
You don't need to be a sound engineer or techie to understand this preamp's setup process. It takes only a minute to power up the preamp with it's included 12 Volt DC Adapter. After that , it's just a matter of using RCA cables (NOT INCLUDED) to hook the preamp to both your turntable and your stereo receiver , speakers , or other audio device.
Audio Technica AT-LP60BK , AT-LP120BK , AT-LP3BK
Crosley CR8005D-BK , CR6233D-BK
Innovative Technology VSC-550
Jensen JTA-230 , JTA475B , JTA222
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT DESIGN gives you the ability to connect your turntable to your stereo receiver, speakers, or other audio device | Works Audio Technica, Denon, Pioneer, Sony and More
- CONVERTS TURNTABLES PHONO SOUND to line level for better quality audio and volume
- NECESSARY FOR CONNECTING TURNTABLE to newer speakers and receivers that do not have a phono input
- EASY, QUICK SETUP allows you to quickly hook up the preamp to both turntable and audio device so you can be enjoying your vinyl records in no time
- RIAA CERTIFICATION creates smooth equalization for balanced, clear audio | NOTE: Does not include RCA Cables | BACKED BY 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|