Product Description & Reviews
7.2 Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth and built-in Wi-Fi. 6 x HDMI inputs and single output. Dolby Atmos and dots UHD capability. 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color and HDCP2.2 support. Odyssey Mule setup room calibration. Front panel USB input. Internet radio and access to music streaming services. Air Play. iOS connection sharing. ECO mode.7.2-channel A/V receiver with 75W per channel. 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with 4:4:4 color resolution. 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support.
Features & Highlights
- 7.2-channel A/V receiver with 75W per channel
- 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with 4:4:4 color resolution. 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2), DTS:X ready (via firmware update), Instant content: Airplay, Android push playback, Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM, DLNA 1.5
- IP control capability with the HEOS Link turns any stereo system into a wireless zone (HEOS LINK sold separately)
|Item Weight:||18.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.1 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.1 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.