Product Description & Reviews
The Dayton Audio SPA500DSP digitally processed plate amplifier offers an elite level of control over your entire system (i.e. subwoofer and mains). This unique amplifier allows you to fine tune your system's low frequency performance, and at the same time high pass to your mains (or satellites) protecting them from damage due to over excursion.DSP functions include: 7 PEQ bands, LPF, phase, subsonic filter, limiter, mains delay, and HPF. Single-knob control panel with high-contrast LCD display and status LEDs.
Features & Highlights
- DSP functions include: 7 PEQ bands, LPF, phase, subsonic filter, limiter, mains delay, and HPF
- Single-knob control panel with high-contrast LCD display and status LEDs
- Fast, intuitive PC-based GUI software enables full access to the DSP functions
- Efficient Class D output topology ensures high-impact low frequency performance
- Includes both balanced and unbalance line level inputs and outputs
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.