Product Description & Reviews
The Dayton Audio DTA-120 is a 60 watts per channel Class T amplifier that combines the power efficiency of Class D designs with the audio fidelity of a Class AB amp, for an ultra-small and affordable package that installs virtually anywhere.50 WPC continuous into an 8 ohm load. 60 WPC continuous into a 4 ohm load (up to 100W peak, one channel only). Audiophile-quality sound with extremely low distortion. Front-mounted 3.5 mm input and rear RCA inputs. Quad mini binding posts accept bare wire or banana plugs.
Features & Highlights
- 50 WPC continuous into an 8 ohm load
- 60 WPC continuous into a 4 ohm load (up to 100W peak, one channel only)
- Audiophile-quality sound with extremely low distortion
- Front-mounted 3.5 mm input and rear RCA inputs
- Quad mini binding posts accept bare wire or banana plugs
|Item Weight:||2.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.13 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.89 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.96 x 4.96 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.