Product Description & Reviews
Capable of impressive low end when installed in enclosures of less than 0.5 cubic feet, the DCS165-4 6-1/2" subwoofer from Dayton Audio's Classic Series is the perfect low cost solution for compact low frequency designs.4-layer VC with polyimide former allows high power handling. Vented pole piece and bumped back plate provide plenty of VC travel with minimal compression. Copper pole piece cap minimizes inductance. Rigid non-pressed treated paper/Kevlar cone with rubber surround. Great for home and automotive applications.
Features & Highlights
- 4-layer VC with polyimide former allows high power handling
- Vented pole piece and bumped back plate provide plenty of VC travel with minimal compression
- Copper pole piece cap minimizes inductance
- Rigid non-pressed treated paper/Kevlar cone with rubber surround
- Great for home and automotive applications
|Item Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.99 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: CSPS8-B, ean: 0849155045142,