Clearaudio Basic Plus MM/MC Dual-Chassis High-Performance Phono Preamp, Silver Basic+
Clearaudio Basic Plus MM/MC Dual-Chassis High-Performance Phono Preamp, Silver Basic+ by Clearaudio at The Met Theatre. MPN: Basic Plus. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Modes Switchable moving coil / moving magnet Gain 60 dB (moving coil), 40 dB (moving magnet) Input impedance 510 ohms/270 pF (moving coil), 47k
Features & Highlights
- The Basic Plus phono stage has enough gain to drive the lowest output phono cartridges. The layout of the circuitry is optimized for high channel separation. It features high-quality gold-plated input and output RCA terminals.
- A single button switches between moving coil and moving magnet functionality. The circuit board is encased in a solid, resonance-free CNC-machined aluminum chassis, providing excellent protection from unwanted vibration and resonance.
- Due to its compact size, the signal path lengths are extremely short, which leads to a pure, noise-free musical reproduction. A dedicated power transformer keeps the audio circuits as quiet as possible.
- Clearaudio's Accu Plus battery power supply may be added at any time, allowing the Basic Plus to run on pure DC power for even greater performance.
- "The Basic Plus is everything a modestly priced phonostage should be." - The Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards, 2013. "If you are in need of a phono stage that can handle most anything you throw at it, don't want something overly fussy and want to listen to the music that can be extracted from your vinyl and not listen to the extractor, then seek out the Clearaudio Basic Plus..." - Gary Lea, Dagogo, January 2010
|Part Number:||Basic Plus|