Product Description & Reviews
This BLUESKY HDMI Audio Extractor is designed to extract the digital audio embedded in HDMI source and output it via optical SPDIF or 3.5mm stereo audio out. Origianl video/audio signal is also passed through to HDMI output. Then you will be able to send the splitted audio to an amplifier, AV receiver, soundbar or other sound systems. Perfect solution for amplifiers or receivers that does not have HDMI inputs. Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.
Features & Highlights
- One HDMI In to One HDMI Out (Pass-through), plus SPDIF (Optical) and 3.5mm Audio Outputs;
- designed for extract the audio embedded in HDMI source like Chromecast, Blu-ray player, cable box, Apple TV, etc.
- HDMI Supports Full HD 1080P, 3D and 36-bit deep color; HDCP & CEC Pass Through.
- Support 3.5mm Headphone or Stereo Receiver Application, HDCP Compliant. Plug and Play.
- Comes with a USB Power Cable and User Manual
|Color:||HDMI Audio Extractor 1080P/3D|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.61 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: DBL-T47280, mpn: GEQ-231, ean: 0634343000894,