Anmbest DC 3-5V PLL DSP Digital FM Stereo Radio Wireless Village Campus Broadcast Receiver Module with LCD Display
Super Savings Item! Save 38% on the Anmbest DC 3-5V PLL DSP Digital FM Stereo Radio Wireless Village Campus Broadcast Receiver Module with LCD Display by Anmbest at The Met Theatre. MPN: Anmbest_MD32. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical Specifications: Nominal Output Power: 500mW (driving earphone);3Wx2 (driving loudspeaker) Frequency Response Range:50Hz-18KHz Receiving
Nominal Output Power: 500mW (driving earphone);3Wx2 (driving loudspeaker)
Frequency Response Range:50Hz-18KHz
Receiving Frequency Range:87.0MHz-108.0MHz (campus broadcast power off);76.0MHz-108.0MHz (campus broadcast power on)
Equivalent Noise: greater than or equal to 30dB
Power Supply Voltage:3.0V-5.0V
Power Supply Current:1000mA (max volume);60mA (minimum volume)
Sound Track; stereo
1.Mute/Unmute:short press the VOL potentiometer to turn on/off the mute.
2.Auto-squelch:Long press the FRE potentiometer to turn on/off the auto-squelch and the LCD will display the corresponding on/off.
3. Campus Broadcast On/Off: under power off status, long press the VOL potentiometer and power on the modulem the LCD display C1 means open the campus broadcast and display C0 means close the campus broadcast.
4.Under power off status, long press the FRE potentiometer and power on the module, LCD display BI means the backight keep light up; display B0 means only light up 20 seconds(default B0)
1. The USB terminal serves as an additional external port for connecting a computer as an external USB audio device.
2. The 3Wx2 amplifier is integrated on this module board and can directly drive two 3W speakers; The SP_L port is connected to the left channel speaker, and the SP_R port is connected to the right channel speaker, where SP+/SP- is the positive and negative of the speaker.
3. The Stereo/mono terminal is used to set the FM receiving mode of the module. This terminal is suspended in the stereo receiver mode. The terminal is shorted to the monaural receiving mode.
4. The FM_ANT terminal is the antenna signal input terminal of the FM radio. It can be connected to an external FM whip antenna via a short wire.
Features & Highlights
- This is mini stereo FM receiver module adopting advanced DSP and PLL technology ensure high quality boadcast signal receiving performance. On-board 2X3W audio amplifier chip and support 30 class volume adjusting with blue backlight LCD display and potentiometer control easy to operation ideal for DIY FM wirless audio or short range wireless voice communication system.
- Adopt DSP And FM PLL Technique,ensure the quality of sound more realistic, more stable performance. No need for an automatic mute signal, get rid of the traditional FM radio irritability rustle.
- Loudspeaker/Earphone Output Automatic Shift. Adopt Incremental Digital Rotary Encoder To Adjust Volume And Frequency,30 Levels Digital Volume Adjustment Range. Power Off Automatic Memory Previous Data.
- Support serial communication control, can be used by computer or MCU and other devices with TTL serial port instead of the button, remote control module of all functions.
- Blue backlight LCD display and potentiometer regulate the volume and frequency easy to operation.
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|