Product Description & Reviews
Connect your speakers directly to your plasma or LED TV with the Model 250 mini amplifier. The amplifier connects via SPDIF cable directly to any optical audio output. This amplifier combines a digital-to-analog converter with a high-grade power amplifier inside a tiny package no larger than a deck of cards.
This amplifier incorporates a high-quality digital-to-analog converter with a dynamic range of 112 dBA and accepts audio up to 24 bits and 192 kHz. The built-in state-of-the-art power amplifier delivers the energy efficiency of today's best digital class-D audio amplifiers while at the same time offering far lower audio distortion at only 0.04 %.
It's aluminium chassis itself provides enough cooling. No built-in fans or additional cooling are necessary.
Output power: 2 x 40 W (rms)
Supported audio formats: Linear PCM (uncompressed) - SPDIF
No support for Dolby digital or DTS encoded audio
Supported sampling rates: 32 kHz - 192 kHz
Dynamic range / signal-to-noise ratio: 112 dBA
Frequency response: 1 Hz - 20 kHz @ SR > 32 kHz
Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): 0.04 % @ 20 W, 1 kHz
Power efficiency: 93 %
Channel separation: 77 dB
Dimensions: 3-9/16" (W) x 3-7/16" (D) x 3/4" (H)
Features & Highlights
- Stereo amplifier accepts digital coaxial/optical S/PDIF signal (left/right)
- Easily connect speakers to plasma/LED TVs that don't have analog audio outputs
- 2 x 40 Watts RMS power with only 0.04% typical audio distortion
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz input (PCM only, no support for Dolby Digital or DTS formats)
- Includes high-quality digital-to-analog converter with 112 dBA signal-to-noise ratio
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.